Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sunday Morning


     I wake up to a warmth that cups my balls, I stir, but I don't open my eyes.

     "Guess what? I found my eggs," Wen chirps, "but they are all shrunken."

     "And whose fault is that?" I mumble into the thick mattress.

     My cock stays limp even with her skilled ministrations. It must definitely annoy her. I smile into the bed, still unwilling to get up and greet Easter.

     "You know, there's a way to get me all nice and hard."

     "Huh? What's that?"

     I reach out and trace a finger on her lips.

     "Fat chance. You have no idea the..."

     I place my finger on her lips, silencing her little lecture about hygiene which I'm sure would've progressed into a full blown seminar on microbiology. I pull her closer to lie beside me and kiss her lightly on the lips.

     Usually, I laze around in bed till noon on Sundays, catching up on all the missed hours of sleep during the weekdays. I rise my head to glance at the digital clock whose alarm whose snooze button has borne the burnt of my ire every morning. It's just nine. I hear a car pull out from the driveway next door. Pious bunch, my neighbours. I return my attention to Wen. She's still stroking my shrunken cock, her head nestled below my chin. I like her persistence. But she's fighting a lost cause.

     She's greedy. It was just last night that I pumped all my reserve into her and I might have lasted a little longer if she hadn't squeezed me with her PC in sync with my withdraws. It got the underside of my sensitive head so damn well. Of course we went at it four times (or was it five?). The point is, I'm dry this morning. If she had tried her magic fingers a little earlier, then she might have found me rising to the occasion, literally.

     Oh, well. If she's this horny then I can maybe seduce her into it. I still her hands with mine. She looks up and meets my eyes, enquiringly. I just kiss her. I try not to think about how stale my mouth would taste to her. I pull back and slide a lower till my mouth is at her breasts. I give the puckered nipple a slight lick and blow cool air over it. She shrinks back from the sensation. I move in and take her entire breast into my mouth. With steady strokes of my tongue and suction of my mouth, I soon have her holding my head tight against her.

     I nudge her over onto her back and climb over, working away on the other breast, while my fingers takeover the first one. She still hasn't lost focus on my cock, as she uses her knee to rub me down there. I pray that she doesn't crush my nuts. That would be such a dampener.

     I slide lower, flicking my tongue over her navel. My hands rest on her hips, and such nice ones she has too. Smooth and a little fleshy. I squeeze her with me hands. She rises her bottom and rubs herself on my chest. Patience, Wen.

     I move further down. I can sense her tense up. She has this silly rule about oral which is - absolutely not! Maybe being a doctor puts you off of certain aspects of sex. Anyway I'm convinced that it's just her own self consciousness that prevents her from letting me greet her snatch with my mouth or vice versa.

     She cranes her neck to look down at me. Our eyes meet. Some of the most meaningful exchanges we had were in silence. This one's no different. I read reluctance and lust, while I convey reassurance and confidence. She let's her head fall back to the pillow. A 'go ahead' sign.

     She parts her legs a little wider. No matter how many times I have seen her, the sight just sends primal hunger rippling through me. The filtered light coming in through the curtains glints off the tiny golden hair that flecks her abdomen. They are in complete contrast with the dark cropped hair the cover her snatch. She isn't too keen on letting a sharp blade scrape her skin and goes as far as to suggest that I just trim and not clean shave. This is one of the areas that I defy her. But I know that she prefers me clean shaven. Heck, I prefer me clean shaven.

     I run my fingers across her prickly not-so-dense bush. Her stomach quivers in anticipation. That is a sight that I could keep staring at for ever. I tear my eyes from the soft belly and focus on the snatch. I can smell my self on her, that familiar faint smell of a fruit whose name I can't place. She sure drained me last night. 

     I move my fingers to peel apart her nether lips, a glistening pink flesh greets me. Like a moth drawn to a flame, I dip in. She shudders at the initial contact. I lick her folds, slow, long ones with the flat of my tongue. More shudders and gasps, they work like a enchantment on me, egging me further. I find her pleasure centre, now more accessible as she blossoms like a flower. I suck it, pressing my face even harder into her. She squirms, as I continue teasing her with my lips and tongue. I sense she's about to climax. The familiar twitch and tightening of the muscles in her abdomen and thighs. I plunge a finger into her to hasten her release. She bucks her hips unabashedly into my face as the pleasure rocks her. I grab onto her bottom and hold her tighter to me, my mind on a singular pursuit of extracting it all from her. 

     She slowly subsides and falls back onto the bed. I nudge her tired thighs apart and settle myself in between them. I'm hard again. Her soft gasps and whimpering had charmed my cock into rigid attention. I slip into her with such an ease that I'm sure had it been any other time she'd have blushed at her wantonness. She doesn't try her her clever tricks today. I guess she was exhausted. After a few thrusts, she reached out with her arms to embrace me, but I'm kneeling as I pound into her. She clutches air and lets her hands fall back, they resort to clenching the bed sheet. I place my palm right above her womb, I can feel my cock sliding in and out of her. I watch her closed eyes and parted lips, the way her breasts sway in tandem to my strokes. I don't think I can last much longer.

     I feel the sensation building up at the base of my spine. I increase my speed. I shift my hands to a spot beside her chest for better support. I'm nearly there. My leaning forward rubs her clit, and she too joins me in the mad rush to go over the edge again. A few more plunges and I go rigid as I shoot blanks into her. It's a little painful but worth it. She comes a little later to the gentler after climax strokes. I fall on top of her, my mouth slightly crusted with her love. She does the unbelievable and kisses me, tasting herself from my lips. The slightly sour and bitter taste combined with the heady aroma, flavoured our deep kiss. 

     I roll off her and lie beside her on my sides, a leg and an arm draped around her, revelling in the intimacy; the way our skins exchanged both pleasure and love, feeding each other the warmth. 

     "Happy Easter," she says, but I'm already slipping into a dazed dreamless sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment