Friday, April 10, 2015

Submission - The Initiation


You ask me to trust you. You ask me to surrender myself to you. I love you, but I'd always maintained a personal space inside my mind, a place where nothing can touch me, and you ask me to let you in. I want to, I really do, but that's my core. That's Me. Inviolable. 

One step at a time, you tell me. 

You switch the lights on. I know how I look naked. I know every inch of my body. But us, together and naked, is new. It's alien. I look at our entwined bodies - your head propped up on one hand, facing me; your hand resting on my breast; your legs scissored in mine; your cock nudging my slit. Seeing this in the bright florescent light somehow heightens my sensation, impresses upon me how natural it is. You have broken a barrier inside me. It's still just one. 

You rise up, and pull me up along with you. I not sure what you have in mind. All I've got eyes for is your naked form, leading me, holding my hand. You take me into the bathroom, and step into the shower. I feel kinky already. 

The rapid, cold shower makes me shiver involuntarily. I press against your warm body. You hold me there. I've never bathed together with someone before. Even in gyms, I seek out a private booth to shower, avoiding the unabashedly public showers. The water running over my face makes it hard for me to breath, and you pull me into a rough kiss that makes it even harder. 

The water intrudes upon our privacy. Like a perverted voyeur, it trickles into places most private. By the time the water slides down our tangled bodies, it's pleasantly warm. 

You hand me a bar of soap, and tell me to lather myself up. I giggle. Memories of a long forgotten childhood bubbles up. I do as you say. I rub the lather over my body and in my crevices. A simple and routine task that has become very difficult with you watching me. Your eyes follow my hands everywhere. I drop the soap in the tub out of nerves. I bend down to retrieve it, and I'm greeted my your hardened cock. It stands proud just inches from my face. I abandon my attempt to find the soap. I look up instead. There's hunger in your eyes. Or was it just a reflection of my own? 

It feels so natural, like I have done this before, like I have always done this. I wrap a hand around your shaft and without a second thought slip the head of your cock into my mouth. It is hot. I don't get to taste you much, just a hint of saltiness before the water washes your precum away. I squeeze and pump with my hand while I flick my tongue over the purple head. I don't know what I'm doing but it seems to pleasure you. I continue, amazed at myself. Soon we strike up a rhythm - my lips suck the head while my hands keep stroking. As we pick up pace, I grab your thigh for support. You are losing it. You begin to jerk your hips, thrusting hard into my mouth. Without warning, you grab the back of my head, and take control. You set the pace, it's fast, and hard. I release your cock and place my other hand on your thigh for support. 

You literally fuck my mouth. I try to accommodate your gridth and try not to hurt you with my teeth. But you seem beyond caring at this point. You have completely given yourself away to the beast within. I relish the effect I have on you. You revealing yourself, the truth behind the mask of civility. It's flattering that you show this to me and at the same time I feel fear. I'm at the mercy of the beast now. 

You are in charge and all I can do now is hang on hard. One final thrust, it goes in deep. I almost choke as you hit the back of my throat. Hot spurts fill my mouth with each spasm of your cock. It's sweet, and yet sour at the same time. The texture is strange, like the soft kernel of a tender coconut. I let it ooze out of my mouth. You don't notice me rinse my mouth in the shower. You are still breathing hard from the encounter. 

I feel elated. I had done something I've never done before, and judging by your reaction, you enjoyed it. You've broken yet another barrier inside my mind. The idea of Us is slowly cementing inside my mind. 

(to be cont...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment