Thursday, April 9, 2015

My Session With You


It's your domain, and I chose to walk in on my own volition. I know I forfeit any right the moment I enter, and yet that is exactly what I crave. You don't smile; it's not a game for you, and your saturnian demeanour impresses upon me the depths that I have dared to enter. 

You make me remove everything I wear, watching with those dark eyes, capturing my every moment. I meet your eyes, a little defiant, a little proud. I do have a great body. But as I proceed to remove my wedding ring, you stop me. You make me slip it back on. You brook no sass, I knew that. I knew that all along. I lower my eyes. 

You move in. 

All throughout the session, I am aware of the slightly dull gold ring. It burns me with the shame as I let you subject me to your brand of sadism. It's a reminder of all the things I shouldn't do and yet I do. It's a reminder of all the things that I turned my back on, even if only for this night. And this reminder let's me experience this decadence that much more clearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment