Friday, October 10, 2014

How I Became a Sex Guru : 4



The best part of my teenage was dominated by puberty - pimples and growth spurts. It wasn’t pretty. So I withdrew from the social scene and immersed myself in books. Actually I fell in love with them. So for the best part of four years, I had limited social contact. Gwen was one of the few girls who kept in touch with me. I was a bit envious of her. When her puberty hit, she lost her virginity as soon as possible. I was still a virgin, well technically a virgin. So once all the acne and the residual scars cleared up and my lean frame took shape, I got my confidence back.

I was discussing the issue of my virginity with Gwen one day -

‘I could help you with that’, she answered immediately.

‘Really? Who do you’ve in mind?’

‘Me, duh!’

‘What’s the catch?’ As happy as I was I had learned to be wary around her a long time ago.

‘No, catch. I’ll pop ‘ur cherry.’

Somehow I always knew that Gwen would be the one to initiate me. We fixed that Sunday for the date. My house was the obvious choice; her second brother still intimidated me a little.

Sunday came and I nearly did too. I woke up with an extra hard morning board. I had to use all my willpower to keep my hands away from myself. In retrospect though, I should have jerked off once, or maybe twice.

Gwen arrived shortly after breakfast. My dad was already out with his friends. So it was just me, Donna and Lucy, my baby step-sister. After enduring some sly looks from Donna and dodging few of Lucy’s very innocent questions, the both of us made it upstairs to my room. My heart was hammering so hard by that time that I was sure that she could hear it.

One of Gwen’s strong points was that she was bossy. So she immediately took control and told me to strip. I fumbled out of my tee and jeans and stood with just my underwear on. She relieved me off the last bit of clothing with a smooth, practised tug. She then discarded her clothes, except for her bra and panties. I drank in her perfect from while she studied mine.

‘So, do we kick this off with some foreplay?’

‘Nah, lets do the penetration first.’

I wasn’t sure about that but, ‘Ok, you’re the boss.’

‘Yup, I’m the boss. Now bend over!’

And true to her word she took my virginity, both of them.

***
(to be cont.)

No comments:

Post a Comment