Thursday, August 13, 2015

Temple of the One - 2


(cont. from: http://eroticsnippets.blogspot.com/2015/08/temple-of-one-1.html)

The priestess, although in fervent passion, noticed our presence outside her alcove and gently tapped one of the acolytes, motioning the younger woman to shift into her position. The elderly patron barely emerged from the musky trance for a second before she was plunged again into the loins of the young acolyte.

Gathering herself for a moment, the priestess then sashayed towards us, unmindful of her nipples, still pert from the ministrations she had received, and the jiggle of her breasts. A luminescent silver circlet on her brow kept her long dark hair out of her face. A white cotton loin cloth hung from the glimmering golden girdle that adorned her hips. When she came to stand in front of us, she barely reached my shoulders, and yet there was a calm ferocity in her eyes that implied an uncommon strength.

And in the same silence that she had guided me through the passage, the High Priestess nodded at her lesser and then at me, and left us. I was now under the tutelage of this fiery priestess.

She didn't offer a greeting or a smile but she reached forward and clutched my arm, just above my elbow and tugged me closer. The hand burnt my skin with her passion as she impressed upon my lips a scorching kiss. She made me bend forward into an awkward stance for the kiss which was tapping into the water element inside me.

The steam of passion that misted around us let loose the fire inside me. It asserted it's hold on me; I say it like it's something different from me but it it's not, I'm it, and it is a part of me.

My raging fire met the priestess' inferno. With my primary element fully awakened, I pulled her small frame closer to my body and leant in, crushing her full breasts on my lean abdomen, and threatening to sweep her off her feet. I was inflamed with desire, yet she held her ground and her deft fingers invaded my loins and worked their magic. It was heat as I had never experienced before and its intensity seared through me, fanning my own flames even further.

Just when I thought I couldn't handle it any longer, the priestess relinquished her embrace. My heart raced, driving the blood to my skin in an attempt to cool my body. No one had ever made me sweat like this before. There was no doubt that I had much to learn, even about my primary element.

The priestess smiled; her pixie face lit up like a little girl presented a surprise gift. She led me inside her alcove to the elderly patron. She gestured me to take her.

No comments:

Post a Comment