Sunday, July 12, 2015

My Loving Dom



He caressed my thigh, the tantalising proximity aroused me to an extent. His thumb settled on a spot and kept brushing it. Curious to see what had caught his attention, I raised my head and glanced down at his fingers. It was a scar. He saw me looking at it.

"What happened?"

"It's old." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Tell me how you got it." The insistence in his voice was authoritative. Maybe he felt a little guilt that he wasn't there for me; I wouldn't put it past him to take on that romantic notion.

"My dog bit me when I tried to wrench my homework from her mouth."

He stiffened against me.

"What about this one?" He indicated a near identical scar on my other inner thigh.

I remained silent.

"Tell me."

"She had a daughter," I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment